Family

Family

Monday, July 5, 2010

Happy 4th of July!!

Happy 4th of July!! We had to get a picture of Jackson really quick in his 4th of July outfit (the 2nd one he was in) before we had to change his clothes!!! He was having some major blowouts and we were already on 4th of July outfit #2. It started out in the morning when he was still in his PJs and we were trying to entertain him with Baby Einstein (blowout #1). We got him all cleaned up and had to wash everything he was wearing and the chair he was sitting in. Then he was fine for a while and had no problems at church so we figured no big deal. Then right as we showed up to our friends house for dinner we noticed he was covered in poop again (blowout #2). So we changed him out of the cute red, white, and blue polo shirt that he was wearing and put him in the outfit below. That outfit only lasted about 30 minutes. Unfortunately we had him sitting on our friends couch so we had more stuff to wash and clean up (blowout #3)!! Thankfully we had one onesie left in his diaper bag and he was ok for the rest of the night. It is a good thing I bought a couple of 4th of July outfits (see I was planning ahead!!). We left our friends house and then came home to watch fireworks. One of the best perks of our house is that we practically have front row seats to the fireworks in our driveway. Jackson was asleep when we got home but as I got him out of the carseat he woke up and loved the fireworks. He sat and stared at them and made a couple of happy noises!!

4th of July outfit #2 just before the cleanup (I never got a picture of the 1st one)

Enjoying fireworks in our driveway

We have a pretty good view don't we!!

Jackson and dad looking so excited about the fireworks!!!


It was a great 4th of July and we hope that next year Jackson doesn't take after his mom and is scared of fireworks. I remember being scared of fireworks for a long time when I was little. My mom always had to stay home with me!!

1 comment:

  1. What a little angel you have! We are so happy for you! I found you on Marci's blog :) Looks like you are doing well! (Katelyn Payne) Lowe

    ReplyDelete