Here are a bunch of pictures from the last couple of months.

Jackson with his redneck pacifier - He had grabbed the top to a water bottle and just started sucking on it like it was a pacifier - He had it in his mouth for a while!!
On President's Day Feb 21st our bishop invited us to come and ride these little miniature trains. Jackson and I had a lot of fun with some of our friends from the ward. We rode like 4 different tracks. Cody wasn't there because he was doing the ridgeline hike in the Superstition Mtns. They hiked for 10 hrs and finished the hike in the dark!! I was glad that I was riding miniature trains with Jackson.

This was one of the engines pulling the train

Me and Jackson with some kids from our ward

They had a train you could climb on that I think someone did for an eagle project

Jackson and Jordyn Schad having fun

Hiking Silly Mtn on Feb 25th - Cody has a nice look and a mouth full of sunflower seeds

A nice view at the top

Jackson with his Aunt Cari on Silly Mtn
I decided that we needed a zoo pass. Jackson and I have been going about once a week. We have a lot of fun at the zoo.

In front of the zebras

This is pretty amazing - I have tried on the backpack with Jackson in it and it weighs a ton - The fact that Cody was able to do a couple of pull ups with him on his back was crazy!!!
Cody had a campout with the boy scouts over spring break (mid march) so Jackson and I headed over to my parents for a couple of days.

Jackson had a lot of fun pushing this around my parents house - He kept putting toys in the seat and pushing them around

Here we are after church

Jackson with Grandma after church

There is a nice indoor pool where my parents live and here is Jackson going down the pirate ship slide - He had a good time swimming - I was able to get a quick picture before I had to catch him at the bottom

Jackson going down the slide at a park close to my parents house

He had a good time climbing all over everything

Showing off his shades - Unfortunately he will not keep them on like he did when he was younger
Jackson turned 15 months right after we got back from my parents. He weighed 26 lbs 2 ozs and is 32 inches long. This puts him in the 75th% for each. He is walking really good and is starting to say words that you can understand. He says: ball, shoes, no no no, stop it, don't, ok, all gone, go go go, dog, mom, and dad. He throws a real good fit and almost has a full mouth of teeth. He still loves to read books, go on walks and hikes, go to the zoo, play outside, throw balls, push cars/trucks around, and take baths. He is a really good eater. He loves to carry around stuffed animals. The 3 he is usually carrying around are his mickey mouse, his little dog, and his little tigger. We are working on taking away his pacifiers but he loves them!!!

Back at home playing with dad on St. Patricks Day - March 17th

His St. Patricks Day shirt

Having fun

In the corner with all of his toys and stuffed animals

Cody was unloading the dishwasher and when we turned around Jackson was up on the door trying to get stuff down

He is trouble!!

Being a good boy and watching conference in his pjs

On a hike to the wind caves April 8th

Jackson was not happy at the top when we let him out of the backpack

Nice family shot

Here is proof that I carried Jackson at the end of the hike in the backpack - it was so heavy that I felt like I had to lean forward so that I wouldn't fall over backwards

Jackson playing under the end table
Cody and I were in charge of a campout for a group of girls from our church. The weekend before the campout we took a drive out to the area where we were going to have the campout.

It was cold this weekend (in the 40s) and you can see the snow in the background on the mtns

It was a very pretty area

The easter bunny visited our house early!!!

Cody's parents came to watch Jackson for us so we could go on a campout this past weekend - Here is Jackson playing in their dog's cage

Hey maybe this could work out when he is throwing his fits!!!

This was last night - Jackson never just falls asleep in your lap - I really enjoyed a little bit of semi-snuggle time
No comments:
Post a Comment