Family

Family

Saturday, July 14, 2012

Weekend Getaway

I really wanted to get out of town so I convinced Cody we needed to take a trip to Flagstaff.  Of course Cody ended having to go out of town for work so we drove separate because he had to leave early.  Everytime we go back to Flagstaff it makes me wish we still lived there.  Granted we haven't been back lately during the winter.  Cody's sister was nice enough to let us stay with her.  


 They have a nice community pool that had just opened up for the summer.  It was cold and windy but they still went swimming.  The rest of us were sitting in the sun trying to stay warm in our sweatshirts!!!  My niece Hallie will actually stop and pose for pictures.  5/4/12


 Jackson who won't stop and pose for to many pictures these days


 They have a nice duck pond next to their neighborhood - Jackson loved going to it and feeding the ducks


 Don't fall in


 Actually smiling for a picture


 Tyson was there too - He was trying to stay warm from the wind - 7 weeks old


 Trying to get a picture of him and the pond together - Some of these houses on the pond were for sale - I kept telling Cody how great it would be to buy one of them and his response is always the bugs would be horrible no way - I will admit I wanted to abandon the walk around the pond because the bugs were horrible



He wasn't enjoying the pictures anymore


 Jackson trying to push Hallie on the swing




 Striking an interesting pose - you never know what you will get out of Jackson these days


Now he is throwing rocks in the pond


 Cody saved Tyson from the stroller




A family shot


At about 6 weeks Tyson started smirking.  By 7 weeks he was really smiling good.  He is growing up way to fast but I do love it when they start smiling and interacting with you more.


 Smiling at Aunt Stacie - 5/5/12 Tyson at 7 weeks






 Enjoying a kiss from Hallie




 Mark fixed up their 4 wheeler so Cody could take Jackson for a little ride - they had fun


 Tyson with Aunt Stacie


 This was probably a smile but by the time the picture took it turned into something else


 What a cutie!!  5/6/12 - Tyson at 7 weeks


 Our last trip to the duck pond before we had to go home - Hallie picked some pretty flowers


 Feeding the ducks




 Probably saying no don't take my picture


 Looking suspicious!!


 Running with Hallie


 Sliding down the hill together




 Jackson had a lot of fun with the boys


 Swinging with Hallie - we could only get them to pose


 I love how he is holding on to her leg





We had a great time.  We got to see some of our friends and take advantage of a house full of kids to watch our children so we could go to lunch and a few other things.  Cody had to leave Saturday night but I stayed with the kids and went to church.  It was nice to see some people from our old ward.  Jackson is constantly asking to go to Flagstaff and go to the duck pond.  The drive home wasn't to bad I left later so the kids would sleep and they did up until about 45 mins from home.  Tyson cried out so Jackson woke up and started smacking Tyson's car seat and telling the baby to be quiet.  Tyson went back to sleep and Jackson talked to Cody on  my cell phone the rest of the way home.

1 comment:

  1. Awww..looks like a very fun trip. The Kleyn's love Flagstaff too! We always have so much fun going up there, but I wish we had family or someone to visit when we went. Jackson sure has fun with his cousins!

    ReplyDelete