Cody put Jackson in his diaper box and he loved playing in it. He was having a good old time with the wipe container playing in his box.
The easiest way for me to get anything done while Jackson is awake is to put a Baby Einstein on. Even when he was pretty little he would sit and watch them. He knows from the music when it is a Baby Einstein that I am putting on and he will kick his feet, flap his arms, and squeal because he is so excited for his movie. I think his favorite one is Baby Noah.
While we were at Bear Lake Jackson started to hold his own bottle. He knows how to do it but usually chooses to let you hold it for him.
One night after I put Jackson to bed he started to cry after I assumed he was asleep because it had been about 15 mins. When I went in to check on him he was stuck sideways in his crib. I turned him back and then another 15 mins went by. I went in to check on him and he was sideways again. This time he was laughing and kicking away. I turned him back around and then as I went to bed about 10 mins later he was asleep and stuck sideways again!!!
Since Jackson enjoys playing in his box we figured he would like to play in this big tupperware bin. He was having a good time in there.
Showing off his spike after he got a haircut
No comments:
Post a Comment