Family

Family

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

9 months

Jackson turned 9 months on Sept 18 2010. He are some of his stats:

- he weighs 22 lbs 8 ozs which puts him in the 75% range
- he is 30 inches which puts him in the 90-95% range
- he isn't crawling yet and doesn't seem like he really cares to crawl - I think he enjoys being carried around!!! - he went from being advanced last doctors appt to being behind!!!
- he talks non stop - the only thing that sounds like anything is mama and dada - he used to say dada a lot more but now is starting to say mama a lot - at first we didn't think he knew what he was saying but I think he is starting to - this last Sunday he was being held by someone and he looked over at me and was saying mama and wanting me!!! - last night it sounded like he said mom pretty clearly
- loves to swim in the pool and be in the bath tub
- has a tooth starting to poke through on top


I asked Cody to get a picture of him now that he is 9 months and this is what he took a picture of!!

Jackson crying getting a diaper change - he does cry!!!

Me holding Jackson and his little friend Maddox Levesque - they are about a month and a half apart - Jackson is older and Maddox is crawling all over the place and pulling himself up on stuff


Enjoying some food


What a big boy I am!!

My parents came to visit a couple of days ago to go to dinner with a freind of theirs. We went to Z Tejas and it was really good.

Cody and Jackson out front of Z Tejas


Grandma and Jackson enjoying the pool with Grandpa in the background

Jackson is very entertaining. In the last few days he has been putting his arm up as he sees you and other people and I wonder if he is trying to wave. For about the last month every time I go to change his diaper he is in the middle of peeing or starts to pee. Sometimes I wonder if he thinks it is entertaining because a lot of times he has a smirk on his face or if he is trying to get himself an extra bath!!! Just today as I was changing his diaper he sneezed and shot up a big stream of pee but it only happened as he sneezed!! I guess it was a reflex but he peed in his hair and in his face and looked at me like what the heck!!! He laughs pretty easily. If you look at him funny or say something he will just start busting up. We are loving every minute of him!!! Before we know it he will be turning 1!!!

4 comments:

  1. Is he wearing one of those jean diapers?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes he was wearing a jean diaper!! They are pretty stylin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those things are most bodacious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, and PS. My Google account accidentally got deleted, so I have a temporary new blog

    ReplyDelete