Family

Family

Monday, February 6, 2012

My Poor Car

Back in September Jackson and I had to run to Walmart to get a few items.  It was a quick trip so I didn't even grab the diaper bag.  Of course on our way home my engine decided to give out on us.  The car was having a few minor problems before this but we never expected this to happen.  I kept trying to accelerate, the car was acting very shakey, and the temperature was going up.  On the freeway on ramp I was trying to get the car to go and I looked in my rear view mirror and saw white smoke.  I pulled over and that was it.  Thankfully it wasn't to horribly hot outside so having to wait for Cody and one of his co-workers to rescue us wasn't so bad.  We debated what to do and decided to get a rebuilt engine and replace it.  Our friend came down to help out Cody and they got it knocked out in about a day and a half.  Everytime Jackson and I walked outside and he saw the car and all the parts everywhere in the garage he would said, "I broke it!"  It was pretty funny.  The car is now fixed and we have had a few minor issues along the way but I think it will be running good for several more years to come.


Our friend inside our car getting it fixed up for us!!! - 11/11/11

No comments:

Post a Comment