Jackson at Tyson's doctors appt - I was taking pictures of Tyson and Jackson said take my picture - now he will actually stand still sometimes for a picture because he wants the attention that Tyson is getting!!
Tyson at 4 days old at the doctors office awaiting his circumcision - doesn't he look so peaceful!! - he actually did really good during the circumcision the doctor said he let out one cry and then went back to sleep - 3/20/12
Getting checked out by the doctor - he weighed 7 lbs 7 ozs and was 20 1/4 inches long
He looked so cute here
4 days old
We love this little guy!!
5 days old - he loves to crane his neck back like this - he still does it all the time - 3/21/12
His first official tummy time - 3/21/12
I love some of his sleeping poses
More tummy time - 10 days old - 3/26/12
Big yawn
10 days old
First good sponge bath - 10 days old - 3/26/12
Getting ready for the lotion after his sponge bath - 3/26/12
I love how it looks like he is leaning on his arm - again he is craning his neck back - 11 days old - 3/27/12
Hanging with his dad - 11 days old - 3/27/12
11 days old - 3/27/12
Lounging on the couch - 12 days old - 3/28/12
Sprawled out on our bed - 13 days old - 3/29/12
So cute!!
Trying out his new Moby wrap - 2 weeks old - 3/30/12
Sleeping again - he is really good at clawing his face with his nails - I try to keep them cut but he still manages to do it - 2 weeks - 3/31/12
Napping with daddy - 3/31/12
Enjoying some time with Grandma Castle - 3/31/12
Napping in his basket - 2 weeks - 4/1/12
Jackson helping feed Tyson a bottle - most of the time when Tyson is crying Jackson will say baby needs bottle or baby needs pacifier - and it is usually in a come on mom get that baby to stop crying tone!! - 4/1/12
All swaddled up in his basket - it took a while for us to regularly use his miracle blanket that we swaddle him in - the first several times he never relaxed and just squirmed and fussed for a long time - it wasn't feeling like much of a miracle for a while - now he is doing good in it - 4/1/12
Grandma Castle with the boys - 4/2/12
Grandma and Grandpa with the boys - 4/2/12
Enjoying some tummy time after his doctors appt - he had his 2 weeks checkup - the doctor was pleased with how much weight he gained - he is a healthy little guy - he weighed 8 lbs 10 ozs and was 21 1/12 inches long - 4/2/12
His cord fell off and he is about to get his first official bath - he looks excited doesn't he!! - 4/3/12
He doesn't look like he is enjoying this to much - Jackson had his little chair from his desk and was watching it was cute - he was excited and liked being part of the first bath - 4/3/12
He looks so little here - 4/3/12
Starting to enjoy his bath some
He didn't overly enjoy the lotion part!!! - 4/3/12
His second bath - thought he looked cute here - he must have wanted another bath because we weren't planning on bathing him again the next night but he peed all over himself and had a little bit of spit up in his hair so we decided he needed another bath - 4/4/12
Love this picture of our sweet little boys lounging in our bed - Tyson is now 3 weeks old - 4/7/12
We sure do love this little guy - 4/7/12
We are definitely settling in to having two kids. Jackson has been pretty good with Tyson and does ask to hold him sometimes and help feed him a bottle. He will also bring me stuff sometimes like a wipe or burp cloth if I ask him. He definitely does seem starved for attention though and I think will do things to get in trouble so that you will pay attention to him (which I feel bad about). I try to give him as much attention as I can so that he doesn't feel totally neglected!! We do try and take him as many places as we can to get him out of the house so he isn't stuck watching movies all day (yes I admit I will let him watch as many shows as he wants right now)!!! WE LOVE OUR 2 BOYS!!


I love this whole post! These two boys are the best! So cute!!
ReplyDeleteTyson is so dang cute and I love Jackson's hair!
ReplyDelete