I have been working on this post for a long time. Warning there are a lot of pictures!!! The Saturday before Easter a friend of ours set up a zip line at a park. We were there for probably 30 minutes and Cody had to rush away to go to work. I gave our friend and my brother in law full permission to get Jackson to ride the zipline. Which meant they had to make him. I grew up in a family where you were made to do everything!!! The first thing that comes to mind is waterskiing in Florida in a lake with gators while your siblings are making the noise to call gators (it works I have seen it). I was crying and scared but I waterskied, I wonder why I still have nightmares about gators in water. Anyway, the zipline was safe and they didn't pull Jackson very fast at all.
Not to happy about putting the harness on - 4/7/12
He was clinging on
He is not to thrilled for his ride
My sister in law started to feel bad for Jackson
He was a lot happier when he got to ride with his cousins
He did have fun and enjoyed it even though it didn't look like it and he forgave his Uncle!!
Jackson walking along the train tracks with Shayne
Nikki and Kinnedy were having fun climbing this tree
Tyson was also there!!
After the park I invited myself over to my sister in law Cari's house to dye easter eggs since Cody wasn't going to be home and I didn't want to try and do it with Jackson by myself and try to manage Tyson. As luck would have it Cody ended up getting done pretty quick and was able to show up after a while. Jackson was really excited to dye easter eggs and still talks about going to Cari's house and holding eggs and making them blue.
Jackson wasn't to happy that I made him take his clothes off so he wouldn't stain them but he quickly got over it
He was very excited to watch the eggs change colors
Checking to see if the egg is done
He was having a great time and was very careful
He really likes blue and he says blue really cute
Daddy made it back and was able to join in on the fun
Running around being silly
Striking a nice pose!!
Again Tyson was there too!!
Here are some nice tripod/self timer family pictures - I think they turned out pretty good considering - On Easter Sunday 4/8/12
Some of Jackson's facial expressions are pretty funny
Our 2 boys!!!
Here is proof that the Easter bunny found our house
Tyson with his basket at 3 weeks old
Jackson with his basket at 27 months old - 2+
It looks like he is smirking
These pictures are an attempt to get a picture of me with my boys - it wasn't happening!!
An easter gift from Grandma and Grandpa Castle
Jackson showing me the card
Tyson showing off some of his gift
They must have been really good!!
Jackson being silly
Tyson taking an Easter Sunday nap
Not only did we invite ourselves to dye eggs at Cari's house we also in a way invited ourselves to spend Easter with them as well. We didn't have any Easter plans and they were kind enough to invite us over with them to Cari's in laws house. Also there were other kids so that Jackson could have an Easter egg hunt with other people besides just himself!! I filled up several eggs and put some dollars in some of them and in one I put a five dollar bill. It was fun seeing the kids get excited about them. I think that Nikki got the egg with the $5 in it. Kinnedy probably found the most eggs.
All the kids lined up ready to find those Easter eggs
Jackson really liked the Easter egg hunt - I did have to guide him to the eggs
All the kids after the Easter egg hunt
Tyson showing off all the candy that Jackson got in his eggs
This bunny hopped up and down and sang here comes Peter Cottontail - Jackson loved this bunny and carried it around, made it sing, and danced along with it
I am sure he would have tried to sneak out the door with it if we would have let him
Jackson, Cody, Shayne, and Tyson
This is Easter evening just before the kids went to bed - I had fun trying to get some cute pictures of them
Our cute little bunnies!!!
I love how Jackson has his arm on Tyson's back
What a cutie!!!
Tyson stayed asleep for a while like this on the couch - he does like to be on his stomach sometimes - don't worry we do put him to bed on his back
A girl in my ward makes these cute little hats
I love how he has his mouth open and his arm tucked under his chin
HAPPY EASTER!!
What precious boys! I love Jackson's curly hair :)
ReplyDelete