The day before I was leaving my parent’s house my brother called and said he was going to come for a visit to my parent’s house for the 4th of July. I really wanted to see my brother and his family since they hadn’t met Tyson yet and they were about to move to England and I probably wouldn’t see them for several years. I left Jackson with my parents and drove home to go to work and pick up Cody to come back with me. It was a quick trip but we had a great time.
Cody with his boys – I thought they looked cute and had semi-matching outfits on so I was trying to get a picture of them – it was quite challenging – 7/3/12
Tyson was ready but Jackson kept running off – at 3 1/2 months
About the best one I could get from them!!
Neither of them looked very excited for this picture – Tyson is clawing away at his elbow and Jackson is not cooperating
It only went downhill from here
This was the best I could get from these two
Jackson playing Alec’s DS with him – he was so excited that they let him play their DS!!
Alec, Chris, Rochelle, Hayden, Me, Jackson, Cody, and Alyssa – 7/3/2012
Cody and Jackson ready to get in the pool – 7/4/2012
Tyson floating around in his own little boat
Jackson taking a break with grandpa
Showing daddy how good he has gotten on the diving board!!
A nice shot of my brother and his kids – they got in lots of good swimming – it started to rain on and off throughout the day but there wasn’t really any thunder or lightning so they could still swim
Another attempt at some family shots dressed in our festive 4th of July shirts – getting ready to eat some good bbq that my dad made and see some fireworks
Tyson says not one more picture!!!
At least Cody has his eyes open for each one!!
A nice group shot – minus my parent’s
Waiting in the car for the fireworks to start – it was sprinkling a little outside so we waited in the truck – Tyson looks good in this picture but Cody looks better in the next picture – don’t the adults know in pictures with kids you always have to be ready for the picture!!!
Jackson was waiting for the fireworks in my parent’s car and I think they were watching a movie – he was not happy to get out of their van
We had the perfect spot to see the fireworks and the rain stopped just in time for the fireworks
Jackson was a lot happier once the fireworks started and he got to sit with his cousins!!
Tyson enjoying his first fireworks show – he did really good and I think he fell asleep before they were over – Tyson at 3 1/2 months – 7/4/2012
It was a quick trip for us but we had fun. Jackson loves to play with his cousins and get lots of attention from his aunt/uncle and grandparents. I am glad we were able to see my brother’s family before they left for England. We sure miss them but I know Tyson was happy to meet them before they left. It was a late night driving home and poor Cody had to go to work early the next day so he never got to go to bed when we got home. I was worried that the fireworks would get cancelled due to the rain but thankfully they didn’t. I would have been really sad if they were since we missed them the last year because ours got cancelled due to a really bad dust storm (a haboob). Happy 4th of July!!!
love of the updates! I hadn't gotten on for a bit so it was fun catching up. Cute pictures!
ReplyDelete