Family

Family

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Christmas Card Pictures

Cody's twin sister Cari was nice enough to volunteer to take pictures for us for our Christmas card. It was a total spur of the moment idea as well. By the end, she may have been regretting that decision!!! If you can't tell by our blog we take lots of pictures. We would try different things and then look at the pictures and I would think ok, not great lets try this!! As you can tell some of my ideas were not the greatest and it didn't help that the 2 men in the picture were at times a little grouchy!! We also only had about an hour of daylight to work with which was definitely challenging, plus we ended up driving to a random neigborhood that I wasn't sure exaclty where it was that had a cool entrance that I wanted us to stand by. Once we were all done and I checked them out on our computer I was happy and it was hard to narrow down which ones I wanted to use!!!






















The girls were helping to try and get Jackson to smile - needless to say they got distracted a few times!!!











We wish you a Merry Chirstmas!!

And a HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Thanks to Cari and her girls our Christmas cards turned out awesome!!! We owe them tons for this!!

1 comment: