We had a nice 4th of July. We had a pretty relaxing day and just hung out. Then we had our friends over for a BBQ, some swimming, and of course to watch the fireworks.
Trying to get a picture of Jackson in his red, white, and blue and he kept running away
These two have grown up so fast
We waited and waited for the fireworks, but unfortunately on the 4th we got a really bad wind storm and our fireworks got cancelled. We were really bummed. I was probably bummed out the most.
So I heard a rumor that they were going to do the fireworks the next night. It was the night of our relief society activity or whatever they call it these days. During the activity we got a really bad windstorm called a Haboob!! The dust basically engulfed everything and it was pretty ugly. I was hopeful that the fireworks were going to happen because the dust storm had past by the time I thought they would do fireworks. Well I was wrong we waited outside for about an hour and again no fireworks!!! Oh well what can you do. I was told they were reschudeled for the following year!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment