Family

Family

Monday, August 8, 2011

Jackson's first movie - Cars 2

On June 30th I took Jackson to see Cars 2. We were fortunate enough to get an invite from my sister-in-law who had extra tickets to see it. Her kids pediatric dentist (and my other sister-in-laws brother -in-law is the dentist) rented out the theater as a thank you to their patients. I figured since it was free we would see how Jackson did sitting through the entire thing. He did really good. The first part of the movie he was sitting on my nieces laps and eating popcorn and drinking their sodas. He was doing great. He sat with me for a while and did pretty good. About the last 20 minutes I was ready for the movie to be over. He kept trying to grab onto the chair in front of us and because they recline I was fighting to keep him from doing it so the poor kid in front of us didn't keep getting pulled back in their chair. We survived and I think he liked it!! Not sure that we will be rushing to see any other movies in the theater soon but at least we know he can do it!!! He is growing up to fast!!

1 comment:

  1. I cannot believe how big he is getting! So fun--that first movie is always rough, but sounds like he did great!

    ReplyDelete