Family

Family

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Spoiled Boy!!

I try very hard to not just buy Jackson everything he wants or everything I think he wants!!!  It is hard though when he is your only child and a child that you wanted for so many years to not just spoil him rotten and give him everything.  He is pretty good and doesn't really throw fits in stores over getting stuff.  I am sure as he gets older that will probably start to happen. 


He was very excited about these blocks I got him that he fell asleep clinging on to them!!  7/14/11


Here is the story about this Mickey Mouse.  Jackson has a little Mickey Mouse that we got him at Disneyland.  He really likes Mickey!!!  We went into the Disney Store at the mall and I saw this big Mickey and thought I would let him hold him for a minute.  He loved him and was giving him hugs!!  As I was putting Mickey back on the shelf Jackson was very good and didn't cry or act upset but for some reason I thought hey I wonder what these cost.  Not thinking there was any chance I would spend that kind of money on a stuffed animal.  So, Mickey was normally $50 but he was 50% off so he only cost $25.  I thought that was a great deal and after seeing Jackson give him hugs I couldn't resist!!  He loves his Mickey.  He gets lots of hugs, wrestled with, fed food, and gets thrown around.  I am sure Mickey loves being apart of our home!!!!

Talking to Mickey at the store - 7/14/11


How can you resist that cute litte face hugging Mickey??



Jackson in his Mickey Mouse ears he got from Disneyland


We were reorganizing lots of Jackson's things that he doesn't use right now one day while he was taking a nap and once he woke up a few things were still left out.  He hopped right in his little bath chair and was lounging with his milk.

I'm suprised he didn't break it or cause it to collapse!!!


When Jackson plays in the pool he loves to jump to you or be thrown up in the air by Cody.  He will do it non-stop until you don't let him anymore but he will constantly keep saying please hoping that you will do it again.

Jumping in the pool - 7/18/11


Playing with his pinwheel he got at Walmart because I was trying to get him to stop crying and he thought this was the greatest thing and would not let go - at least it was like $1 or less!!  Can we say spoiled!!!  Honestly I do show pretty good self control most of the time.  Everytime Jackson watches this video he cracks up and says please because he wants to watch it again.  7/20/11

1 comment: