Family

Family

Friday, September 28, 2012

Father's Day

Our friends invited us over to their parents house for a little father's day bbq and swimming.  It was the day before Father's day.  Cody and Jackson had a lot of fun in the pool.  Tyson and I enjoyed watching them have fun!!
 
 


 Waving hi to me from the pool - 6/16/12




 Loving on his daddy
 





 This was Jackson's first time on a diving board - it took some convincing to get him to go off it but once he did then you couldn't stop him








Nice belly shot as he waits his turn to go off the diving board again


All my boys together on Father's day - it is even harder to get a good picture of all three of them - I don't think there is one in the tons of pictures I took of them where they are at least all looking!!!  I think it is funny to see all the attempts - 6/17/12 Jackson at 2 1/2 / Tyson at 3 months (Cody we won't say!!!)












Jackson escaping from the pictures




I love the look on Tyson's face here - if you look up close you can see where he has clawed his head to death and rubbed/clawed out parts of his hair


Jackson goofing off instead of sitting for a picture


You can really see the claw marks on Tyson's head and his patchy hair


Jackson decided to get back in the pictures - I am sure we bribed him with something






Happy Father's day to the best daddy there is!!!
 


After the photo session we decided to put gloves on Tyson so he won't keep clawing himself to death - it was funny watching him check them out - 6/17/12




He looks like he is ready to box someone - 6/17/12


Wearing dad's beanie - 6/17/12


Look at all that hair


Getting tickled by daddy


Tyson still not looking thrilled about having to wear the gloves - 6/17/12

No comments:

Post a Comment