Family

Family

Friday, September 14, 2012

The rest of May

 Jackson at the father's and sons outing with his dad - I don't know to many details but Cody was worried it was going to be really cold and windy - I think it was pretty cool but wasn't as bad as he thought - they had a good time getting to hang out together - 5/19/12


 Hanging out by their tent


 Being silly


All worn out from a fun campout with daddy
 
 
 Showing off the sleeping bag he slept in at the campout - this was Cody's when he was younger - this was the night that they got back from the campout


 Tyson is still stuck laying on towels - I had to use the bathroom and he was not very happy - he tried to squirm his way out of the car seat he was sitting in and ended up falling asleep like this - 5/22/12 at 9 weeks


 Working on his tummy time - still stuck with a towel - the first several days on the soy formula he threw up at least once a day - and it wasn't just a little bit it was alot - 5/22/12


 Looking so cute sitting with his daddy - 5/23/12


 I couldn't resist these pictures so I posted quite a few of them - I just love this little guy




 I love how big and surprised his eyes look in some of these pictures
 



 Jackson posing with his blankets by a tower of diapers we just bought - 5/23/12 


 Having fun playing with daddy - he likes to wrestle and rough house and sit on Cody's head!!


 More cute picutres of Tyson - again stuck on a towel - 5/24/12 at 9 weeks - even though Tyson was still having some eating issues with the soy formula he did start to sleep through the night and would go between 7 and 9 hrs at night - he would have a few bad nights here and there because I think he was so uncomfortable from the eczema and not eating great - to try and help Tyson's acid reflux we took him to Cody's chiropractor to see if that would help - we had been told by people that sometimes that can help - he did seem to do a little better when he was seeing the chiropractor


 Once we started the soy formula and putting hydrocortizone cream on his face it did clear up pretty good - unfortunately his legs, elbows and chest were still pretty bad from the eczema - but he was still a happy little guy!! - Love his smile




 So cute!!






 Lounging on our bed - a little risky without a towel under him!! - 5/25/12 at 10 weeks




 He looks like he is throwing up some kind of sign!!


My three CUTE boys - Love these guys so much!! - 5/27/12

No comments:

Post a Comment