After we were done at the park we came home and wanted to crash. After a very short, maybe 10 minute nap the trick or treaters started coming. We sat out on our driveway and passed out candy the rest of the night. Someone in our neighborhood did a haunted house and it was actually very good. I went through it with a friend and her baby so they toned it back a little but it was good.
Family
Wednesday, December 9, 2009
Halloween
I have finally gotten some time with the computer. Ever since Cody started his class I have had to fight to get time with our computer. These are late but hey better late than never. So on Halloween we got to go to my nephew Bailey's football game in the morning. He did really good! Then we headed to the park by our church and had a little party for all of the Mullenaux October birthdays. It seems like almost all the birthdays are in October so Cody had the idea of celebrating them all at once. We had pizza, cupcakes, ran around/played, and then carved pumpkins. I didn't get very many pictures and there were lots of great pumpkins but these were the only pictures I took.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment