Family
Wednesday, December 9, 2009
We Need Your Help!!!
Cody and I have been married 11 wonderful years. As I am sure most of you know we would love to have children. Unfortunately Cody and I have taken quite a few steps to start our family and have been unsucessful. We have decided that adoption would be a wonderful opportunity for us and are very excited about making this choice. We have recently become certified to adopt and are now just waiting to be picked by someone. If you are willing we would love it if you would help us to find our baby!!! We appreciate all the prayers, love, and support that we have received from everyone and know that we couldn't have made it through this without you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hey Em, Whatever I can do to help I will, just let me know. I'll keep an eye out at work. Gotta go back soon. Love your hair cut. ron comes home in the morning, so I should be cleaning! Gotta go. Talk to you soon!
ReplyDeleteSarah
We will be praying for you guys!!! I hope this happens for you soon.
ReplyDeleteWe will pray for you and your future baby. My sister and several friends have gone this route and it has been a very rewarding process. Hang in there and let us know if we can do anything to help.
ReplyDelete