On Saturday, I went and did a Public Relations event for a group called "Swim Kids". They were doing a fundraiser for a kid named Blake who passed away as a result of Leukemia. Seeings how I had to spend all day out there, Emily was nice enough to bring Jackson out to see me so I wouldn't go through Jackson withdrawls.

Let them give me grief for focusing on my kid while I work. I am entitled (2) 15 minute breaks right?!

No, this was a pretty laid back event. Jackson could have stayed all day if he wanted to.

During the event, several different people showed up. (2) Arizona Cardinals cheerleaders showed up, (2) Phoenix Suns dancers, the Gorilla and as you can see, Sparky showed up. Unfortunately by the looks on Jackson's face he is going to follow after his mom and be a U of A lover. I guess he is wearing a red and blue outfit. Give me a few years and maybe I can sway him back to ASU.
Some very special people also came with Emily and Jackson to see dad. Kari, John, Kailyn, Bryce, Kris, and Zoe (hopefully didn't mispell names too bad). For those of you who don't know, Kari and her family took care and loved Jackson for the first (6) weeks of his life.
Posted by Cody
No comments:
Post a Comment