Family

Family

Friday, March 19, 2010

Outta Sync

When we lived in Flagstaff we attended a young married college ward. We hung out with 3 other couples and we were always together. We just recently took a trip to San Francisco with 2 of the couples, unfortunately the third couple couldn't make it. Anyway, there was a ward talent show and somehow we convinced the men that they should do a boy band number!! The night that they had the talent show I had to work so unfortunately I missed out and only got to see the video that was taken. We have been trying to get a copy of this for a while. The stars are Lance, as the lead singer, Rich, Cody, and Ryan. Enjoy!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k0MhWVL1Pbc

Yes, those are black leather pants they are wearing!! Cody had his pant rolled up most of the time. I think there should be a reunion tour!!!!

2 comments:

  1. That was hilarious!How fun! I will expect the next show at bear lake this year. hee hee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know we were in that ward and also convienently missed that event - not sure that I am sorry on that one.

    ReplyDelete