Family

Family

Monday, March 26, 2012

Christmas Eve 2011

We spent Christmas this year at Cody's parents house in Thatcher.  His sister Aubrey and her kids were there for Christmas Eve and then they left that night so they could be home for Christmas.  Jackson had fun getting to play with his cousins while they were there and getting lots of one on one time from Grandma and Grandpa.  For my birthday Aubrey treated me to a pedicure which was very nice and relaxing.  We had a great time and as always I had a good birthday.


Jackson with his cousins playing in a pile of leaves

Jackson and Ashlyn checking out the leaves together

Jackson getting a ride on the tractor/mower with his dad

Enjoying the Christmas Eve program

Aubrey's little boy Ian kept putting on this Santa hat and running all over - it was pretty funny since he couldn't see anything

Jackson getting his Christmas Eve gift from Santa

Ready to see what he got from Santa

Giving Santa a hug before he had to go and deliver gifts to everyone for Christmas

Grandma and Grandpa got their turn with Santa!!

Showing off their new PJs

The kids acted out the nativity story - Cody was the donkey so Ashlyn who played Mary got to ride on his back - Jackson and Ian were shepherds and didn't really participate - Ian stole the baby Jesus and Jackson just kept pulling his headdress off and not cooperating!!


Let me just say that I know I don't always take great pictures but Cody has a knack for getting horrible pictures of me.  He never tells me when he is going to take the picture and always get me mid talking, making a look, or just not flattering at all.  In order to have proof that I did actually have a birthday I posted a few pictures.  Some of them were so horrible I deleted them quickly.  So here you go I am aware these aren't great at all!!
 
 
I believe in this one I was actually trying to smile and look normal!!  Didn't work out to well!

Here is the best shot - me reading a card no horrible facials showing!!

Blowing out the candles on the waldorf cake Cindy made for me - it was great - thankfully they didn't put 32 candles on it - they did a 3 and then 2 candles!!  I can't tell you what I wished for but if you look at the picture on top of my blog you will see that it eventually did come true!!

Jackson spending some quality time with Grandpa

No comments:

Post a Comment