Family

Family

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Christmas Gatherings 2011

Most of Cody's family decided to do their own Christmas this year.  So they decided to get together the 2 days after Christmas.  Cari was so nice to host everyone at her house for a potluck dinner on the 26th and then we all went to see the temple lights.  The next day we met up at a church where we played minute to win it games, did a family auction, and had some good food.  It was a lot of fun. 


Nikki helping Jackson on her new pogo stick she got for Christmas


 Jackson liked this plasma car - he did ride on it a few times but most of the time he just pushed it around - he has a police car and can only ride it backwards so a lot of the time he just pushes it


 Posing for me - he doesn't do this much anymore


 He went up and down the driveway quite a few times


 Everybody gathered together to exchange gifts


 As you can see there were people everywhere


 Some of the little boys wrestling by the Christmas tree


 Grandpa Randy getting the gathering started


 Cari reading us a Christmas story


 Jackson opening a belated birthday present


 Giving Grandma Cindy a hug and a kiss


 Having fun on the stairs at the temple lights


 Getting a good view of the lights - it was a perfect night and it wasn't very crowded at all


 Just thought he looked super cute in these pictures in his hat




 This is the 27th - all the kids waiting to be divided up into teams for minute to win it - Jackson is sitting with Bailey





 Jackson with Taige


 Giving his Aunt Cari a nice hug


 Kinnedy, Nikki, and Cody playing the kleenex game from minute to win it


 Randy auctioning off some homemade kettle corn


 All the people anxious to bid on what they want




 Cody auctioning off the items we brought




 Modeling the hat I bid on that Maddie made


 Chase helping Jackson shot his nerf gun


 Chase is such a sweet kid - he let Jackson have the nerf gun that he bought from the aution - Funny story about this gun:  At our house I aimed it at Jackson and was pretty close to him.  I figured I would hit him in the chest.  Well it hit him right under his eye.  He didn't cry but he went on and on about how I shot him in the eye and told me not to.  He talked about it for several days and everytime you would aim it at him he would cringe and cover up his face and say, "no don't shoot me in the eye."  Oops!!



 Lined up to hit the pinata


 Cody helping Jackson hit the snowman pinata


It wasn't all the way full of candy, but there was quite a bit of candy


We had a good time and as always Jackson had a great time playing with his cousins.  For the minute to win it games I did the one where you have to shake the ping pong balls out of the kleenex box.  I was out of breath by the time I was done and I couldn't get all the balls to shake out!!!  I am sure the kids probably kicked my rear in that one.  Thankfully I don't have photo proof I am sure it wasn't pretty!!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! You guys have so much fun!! I love your family activities---and Jackson is down right adorable!! :)

    ReplyDelete