Family

Family

Thursday, April 1, 2010

3 months now - ok almost 3 1/2 months!!

Jackson is growing up way too fast!! On March 18th he turned 3 months. Here are some of the things he has been up to:

- he can roll from his stomach to his back (but he doesn't do it as often as he used to)

- he laughs a lot and if you smile at him he will smile back

- everything goes in his mouth

- he is very drooly (it seemed like one day a faucet turned on and it hasn't stopped!)

- he is getting better at grabbing toys and of course they go straight to his mouth

- he holds his head up really good

- he kicks and moves his arms a lot

- several times now he has just fallen asleep as he was playing or laying on the couch!!

- I am not sure but it seems that he might already be teething - we will see!!!



So cute!!!

Having fun playing with my toys

I kept asking him if he had a bird on his head (one of the toys) and he would just crack up!!

I changed his diaper and as I got up to throw it away he feel asleep!!

How can you resist that face!!

Now I have my own bumbo and I love it!!

just lounging!!

so cute!!!

you talkin' to me!!

My new favorite sleepin' place...the other day Jackson was playing and then I looked at him again and he was asleep (or else he thinks mom is really boring!!) - this has happened quite a few times now just today he was laying on the couch talking and then he was out

He loves to play with his rings

Daddy trying to get me to smile

Sitting on my dresser that Grandma and Grandpa refinished for me!!

Asleep again!!


You gotta wear shades!! Jackson is one cool dude - he has his own sunglasses

I know I look good!!
We are having so much fun with Jackson and loving every minute!! I am excited for all the new things that he does but I also hate that he is growing up so fast. He is so stinkin' cute!!

4 comments:

  1. So cute! I love that he just falls asleep like that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute we can not wait to get to see him. I miss those days and how cute they were playing and just being so content. Kiss him for us! Miss ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He IS so stinkin cute! I have to agree with you! I love all the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pictures, what a cute kid!!!!

    ReplyDelete