Happy Easter!! This is our first Easter with Jackson so of course we contacted the Easter Bunny and asked him to hook the little guy up. We started out the day seeing what the Easter Bunny brought. Jackson got a wagon as an Easter basket full of a book, bath cups, pajamas, and a hippo piano. Jackson made out like a bandit. After that, we watched a little General Conference and had a nap so we could be in a good mood when we went to see our friends the Levesques. At their house, we watched some conference, had some good food including, a little ham, potatoes, salad, salsa and cake followed by a movie called The Princess and the Frog. It was awesome. After that, we went to Aunt Cari and Uncle Garrett's house. When we got there, we also met up with Uncle Eric and Aunt Aubrey and of course all their kids. We showed up late, but were still able to partake in some more ham, potatoes, salad and some pound cake with strawberries topped with some whipping cream. It was a great Easter with an excellent Conference, good company, and of course lots of good food.
Woohoo...I found your blog (from Kristy Call's), so now I can follow your family adventures. :) So happy Jackson had a good Easter!
ReplyDeleteStephanie Petersen came to visit her old friend's blog and low and behold...Emily and Cody...I am soooo excited!! So excited to hear you have a little miracle baby! They come to homes in so many ways. Congrats! Not living nearby I'm now out of the loop. That may be the best news I've read in a long long time!!!
ReplyDelete