Family

Family

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Official Mullenaux

Yesterday we had our court date and Jackson is now officiallly a Mullenaux!! We are so excited.

Here we are with the judge

Our wonderful attorney

We had lots of family come to support us...thank you!!

As we were driving home from court, I thought that I should have made Jackson a little shirt about being an official Mullenaux now. Here is what I came up with...
I am not very crafty...but considering I was up till about 3 am working on this I think it turned out pretty darn cute

Two cute Mullenauxs

An up close look!

Just a picture of Jackson looking cute!!

7 comments:

  1. Whoo Hoo! Congratulations, we are so happy for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATS you guys, that is so awesome!!! I think you did a great job on the shirt super cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are so excited for you guys! What a lucky kid :) And AWESOME job on the shirt - it's so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah!!!!! We are so excited to see you guys! Give jackson some loves for us!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The shirt turned out really cute! And I am glad it is official... FINALLY! Yippee!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh congrats you guys! He's adorable!!

    ReplyDelete