Family

Family

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Daddy's Turn

Unfortunately for Mom, she has to go back to work. Now it is Daddy's turn, YIPPEE!!!! Jackson and I have been having so much fun. He has been a good sport running all kinds of errands with dad. Yesterday we woke up, ate, played, took a nap, ate, went to the dry cleaners, got gas, went to daddy's work and visited all the office ladies and updated benefits, ate, came home, played, ate, and took another nap. Jackson loved it when mom got home. She saved him from crazy dad. Jackson and I look forward to spending the next couple weeks together. We have lots of plans to do lots of stuff.

Emily has been staying up late to get a few things done. She went out and bought Jackson a new bumper set for his crib and got it all ready. Dad didn't ask mom, but Jackson took his first nap in it. I think he likes it. Mom did a great job picking out the bumpers. We will let her tell you the story of why we needed new bumpers later.

Today, Dad and I went shopping. Any guess what we got? That's right, we bought some new sneakers for the truck. It was so much fun.

1 comment:

  1. Hope everyone's surviving mommy working. We're trying to make it through around here!

    ReplyDelete