Family

Family

Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day from the Love Bandit!!

Happy Valentine's Day from the Love Bandit


Jackson about to open his Valentine gift


He got a book and some marshmallows - We have learned recently that he LOVES marshmallows!!!



Throwing a fit because we hadn't opened his marshmallows yet



Happy now because he got some marshmallows!!!


We had a good Valentine's Day!! Jackson got a surprise visit from his Grandma and Grandpa Mullenaux with some goodies for him. We also got to enjoy some strawberry shakes that Cody made for us. Jackson couldn't eat it fast enough. I was surprised he didn't get brain freeze. I also got a very cool Valentine's gift from Cody. He made me 2 heart shaped cutting boards out of wood. (Should have taken a picture!!) They are pretty cool and of course there was some chocolate as well. Hope everyone had a Happy Valentine's Day!!!

1 comment:

  1. He is getting so stinkin' big!!!!! I can hardly believe it.

    ReplyDelete