His First ChristmasSo Jackson is still a good sized boy!!
He weighs 24 lbs 12 ozs (75%)
He is 31 1/4 inches tall (85-90%)
He eats everything!! I have only seen him spit out one thing and it was a long time ago and I don't remember what it was. If he sees you with food he stands and begs until you give him some.
He crawls everywhere and can pull himself up to anything.
He is a very good mess maker. If there is stuff on the coffe table he quickly will clear it off.
He loves to read books. He will bring you books all day long and wants them read over and over again. At one point he would grab my hand and stick the book in it if I wasn't taking the book fast enough.
He talks alot but doesn't really say any words that mean anything. He still says Dada and Mama (usually Dada and mama not to often) and he says go go go and ooohhh. Everything else is just random noises.
He likes to look out the window and grab anything he can reach from the shelf next to his crib. When he finally falls asleep for a nap he will have a pile of bibs and burp clothes all over him that he grabbed off his shelf and the curtain for the window will be open. One of our neighbors drove by and said that they could see Jackson messing in the window!!!
He loves to play the piano. Any chance he can get he is pounding on the piano.
He still is obsessed with commercials on TV and will stare at them. If he is in the kitchen and hears a commercial he likes on TV he will book it over to see it. Probably a sign that we watch too much TV!!!
So when Jackson turned one the very next day I gave him milk in a sippy cup. No more bottle and formula. I figured you had to start one day. I kind of did it cold turkey. He seemed to like milk just fine so that wasn't a problem and at first he didn't mind the sippy cup.
So when Jackson turned one the very next day I gave him milk in a sippy cup. No more bottle and formula. I figured you had to start one day. I kind of did it cold turkey. He seemed to like milk just fine so that wasn't a problem and at first he didn't mind the sippy cup.
The day after his birthday enjoying milk in his sippy cup



No comments:
Post a Comment