We spent New Years Eve with Cody's sister's family. We had a lot of fun playing games, watching movies, eating good food, and doing some sparklers.
Playing a fun game of Uno with Shayne, Nikki, Bailey, and Kinnedy
Jackson trying to get into all the games
Eating some good food
Jackson just being cute
So happy he gets to stay up late
Outside at midnight doing some sparklers
I am a wimp and have never done a sparkler - yes I was afraid to hold it and get burnt if you can't tell by how I am holding it!!!
Happy New Year - our first New Years with Jackson!!
We had a great New Years. We also watched the movie Knight and Day. We didn't really care if Jackson stayed up or not but he seemed to be getting tired so Cody drove around with him in the car but he wouldn't fall asleep. He didn't end up going to bed until about 1:30 am!!! He is such a party animal. Now on to a New Year and hope we will keep all our resolutions. I have mixed feelings about resolutions because I hate to feel like a failure. So I guess that sounds like I figure I won't stick with him!!! Lets hope I at least do better with one thing - baby steps!!!








No comments:
Post a Comment